The reader will embark on a “Year in the Life” journey through the Mekong Delta of South Vietnam alongside a combat sailor of the unique Army/Navy battle seeking unit known as the Mobile Riverine Force. This book is for:
- Veterans; to let them know there is always hope.
- Those seeking knowledge of what combat situations can create.
- Young people changing from childhood to adulthood.
- Combat veteran significant others seeking insight about their loved one.
- Anyone wanting information about one of the most unique combat units that has ever existed.
The CrossRoads Diaries is a mixture of poetry, pictures, Bible scripture, musical lyrics, and the innermost feelings of a young man who had hundreds of hours a month on deadly river operations, was in over 100 firefights, and came home. He then returns for a tour as a minesweeper on the Cua Viet River. Come along with Tom Center on this riveting journey through the Mekong Delta.
Books are for sale for $15 and all proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to AMVET Post 49.
Books are available from Jim Boileau or by leaving a message at the Post with name and phone number.
Or fill out this form, providing name, email address and phone number, and Jim will get back to you.